A message from the CEO
The well-being of our community is our top priority. Our shops are now open in accordance with health and safety guidelines, and we will continue to keep industry-leading precautions around sanitization and physical distancing in place.
Check out the steps we’re taking to stay safe:
- Masks are highly encouraged in the shop (even for fully vaccinated guests and staff), and required where applicable as per local mandates.
- Protective barriers installed at cash and hand sanitizer available throughout the shops
- Sanitizing shops frequently and cash terminals after each guest
- Reducing overall shop capacity and limiting volume of traffic in fitting rooms
- Hitting pause on our hemming program for the foreseeable future
- We will continue to be vigilant, paying careful attention to the guidance of local and national government authorities. If you have any concerns or queries, do not hesitate to contact us via our social media channels or chat services.