All Day Long Puffer Jacket
A relaxed-fit puffer jacket with a water repellent shell insulated with recycled content Primaloft® fill. Inspired by the beloved Keep Pedalling Jacket and upgraded with warmer insulation to make the perfect trans-seasonal outerwear piece.
- Recycled Polyester outershell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® insulation, thicker than last year for colder days
- Knit cuff at the cuff and neck keep the drafts out
- Hand pockets have brushed tricot lining so the feel warm on cold hands
100% Recycled Polyester shell and insulation
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Relaxed - Leaves some extra room for ease of movement
Model is wearing size S
- RLRennee L.Verified BuyerReviewingAll Day Long Puffer JacketI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat is your usual size? Women's MWhat size did you purchase? Women's MRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes agoGreat jacket
A little on the big side but beautiful otherwiseSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMoe M.Verified BuyerReviewingAll Day Long Puffer JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood
- MmayReviewingAll Day Long Puffer JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent style, detail and color
I just received my order and am thrilled. The blue is as shown in photo, deep blue and every so slightly iridescent. It's true that there's a bit more room in the shoulders which is great for bulky sweaters. I would say it's a fall/spring coat, or a car coat and not suitable for sub-zero Canadian winters. After I saw it I shopped around for something comparable unsuccessfully. Eventually, when the promo started, I bought it and have no regrets. The length is just what I was looking for and the curved helm is something I have not seen in other brands. I love that when buttoned, the quilt pattern is continuous, straight down the button closure. There's a lot of attention to detail in its construction. My wishlist for a future upgrade would be perhaps slightly longer interior cuff, a big hood that snaps on/off from the inside collar and perhaps an interior pocket. I did not hear of this brand before and saw an Instagram ad which is instantly questionable. I was skeptical of the quality and am happy that this item exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to test the durability of this one and if it's great, I'm coming back to Kit and Ace for other things. For reference, size Large was good, with room to move wearing a bulky sweater. I normally wear a L at Banana Republic, or size 8/10 in lululemon, am 155 lbs.
- AKAlicia K.ReviewingAll Day Long Puffer JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best jacket
I love this jacket! Looks so beautiful and fits excellent. I bought the cedar colour and it is amazing. It is so warm for those days that are not -20 in Edmonton. I also own the long winter puffer jacket for those days :) Size small is my usual and that is the size I purchased in this jacket.
- RRachelReviewingAll Day Long Puffer JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTrendy yet Classic!
I deliberated over my size in this jacket for longer than I'd like to admit so hopefully this will help someone else looking! I have never had any Kit &; Ace clothes before, so was relying on reviews and the sizing chart. I am 5'9", 155 lbs. My measurements are 34B, 29" waist and 38" hips. According to the chart, I am a 6/S for bust and hips but a 10/M for waist, which seems to always put me between a size S and M or 6 and 8. I usually like things more fitted so wanted to get the small, but after reading reviews I went with the medium. The jacket fits really well. It's relaxed but not frumpy or oversized. I can wear a thicker sweater or two thin layers underneath comfortably. The jacket skims the silhouette enough that even with these layers it's a really flattering look. I believe I could definitely fit into the small but it would be quite fitted and tight across my shoulders/back. Bonus is that I can even wear this perfectly underneath my Rains "longer" jacket in small. I'm happy with this purchase, jacket quality and the size!