Cotton Twill Cropped Jacket
A Cotton Twill jacket with a relaxed boxy cut and roomy dropped-shoulder dolman sleeves. This effortless mid-layer for warmer seasons is universally flattering and easy to dress up or down.
- A simple oversized cut for easy layering and styling
- Relaxed collar with back stand to keep its shape and frame your face
- Extra wide, swingy hem
- Drop-in chest pockets for quick access to the essentials
56% Cotton, 40% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Relaxed - Leaves some extra room for ease of movement
Model is wearing size S
- ATAlma T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood Feels Lounge Set
I really love this lounge set. Good for very casual wear and cozy Sunday mornings. I ordered a medium and it fits perfect - true to size.
I would certainly order again &; recommend, the fabric is super soft.
- RSRita S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat jacket to add to
Great jacket to add to dresses or wear with jeans.
- TTI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect style
Love this jacket - it's light, cropped but not too cropped and the fabric holds it's shape and doesn't wrinkle. This can be dressed up or down will be a perfect sub for my suit jacket in the office this spring/summer. It also looks really cute with the happy skirt! For reference I'm 5'8 135lbs and the size S fits great.
- LYLorraine Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoReally like the fabric, loose
Really like the fabric, loose fitting style. The navy is a nice inky blue shade. A great accessory.
- LLauraVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 160 cm/ 5 ft 3 inWhat is your usual size? Women's MWhat size did you purchase? Women's MRated 4 out of 5 stars5 hours agoCotton twill cropped jacket
Purchased the beige for its neutral tone. Was hesitant on size, but glad I went with the medium.
The deep pockets are very handy, held my car keys while fueling at petro station , and next stop my debit card while in line for coffee! Attended a trade show this weekend and couldn't be happier as a laying piece for wearing indoors under an arena roof! Added a wool scarf for those cooler moments and was very comfortable!
Age 63, 140lbs , 5'3"SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5