Easy Over Pullover
An oversized pullover in soft and lightweight Brushed French Terry fabric.
- Lightweight and insulating Brushed French Terry fabric
- Flat seams and pushed back side seams for no irritation against your skin
- Ribbed neckline for shape retention
- Oversized fit
62% Acrylic, 28% Modal, 5% Wool, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low.
- Iron on low to smooth things out.
- Do not dry clean
Oversized - Intentionally large, with generous room
Model is wearing size S
- JLjody l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 157 cm/ 5 ft 2 inWhat is your usual size? Women's XSWhat size did you purchase? Women's XSRated 5 out of 5 stars27 seconds agoPleasing design
Pretty colour, nice drape, I like the flat seams. XS is ample, falls in a pleasing way. In the photos this top looks shorter than on me. The neckline and curved back hem make it work fine.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfy!
Love this pullover. Got it on clearance and was only able to get a magenta colour but I love the colour. It‚Äôs slimming and covers the bun nicely if you‚Äôre wearing it with leggings. For me, the sleeves are a little short, so be prepared that it might feel like 3/4 sleeves.
- LLLinda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove both styles and the
Love both styles and the fabric is such great quality. Not clingy, hangs just right.
- DRDeborah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBrushed French Terry
Once again Kit and Ace did not disappoint . The sweaters I purchased are so soft and comfortable and I receive so many compliments .
- VVVeronique V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoConsistent fit and style
I bought this item to replace a similar pullover that I wore to death. This pullover is as elegant and as comfy as its predecessor. Very happy to have been able to replace this key item in my wardrobe.