Mac Puffer Coat
A lightweight relaxed-fit puffer coat, with a water repellent shell insulated with recycled content Primaloft® fill. Inspired by traditional design and upgraded with sustainable modern materials.
- Recycled Polyester outer shell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® insulation, thicker than last year for colder days
- Front zip stops short to allow for more movement
- 3 snaps on the placket allow for quick closure, with ventilation
- Hand pockets have brushed tricot lining so the feel warm on cold hands
- Quick access, interior drop-in chest pocket
- Note that the fit is intentionally roomy for layering over a sweater, consider sizing down for a more streamlined fit
100% Recycled Polyester shell and insulation
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Relaxed - Leaves some extra room for ease of movement
*Note that the fit is intentionally roomy for layering over a sweater, consider sizing down for a more streamlined fit
Model is 6'1"
Wearing size M
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat jacket
Followed other recommendations and bought one size down - perfect fit
- AMAntonio M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agowhile have not worn since
while have not worn since not cold enough yet, trying it on it fits great and I have room for sweater or possibly a sport coat underneath, all good
- KHKim H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoNice jacket
- DDavidI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat Jacket, One Size Down
I am a Medium and I ordered a Small. The jacket fits perfectly. Great for both formal and informal settings. Functional all around.
- YLYolanta L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSnappy, even for a 68 year old
Bought this jacket for my husband, told him it was for cold day winery touring, lol !
He just travelled in its light weight and very versatile, no more bulky coats when you want to look snappy. Fit great size L for 6‚Äô1‚Äù, he doesn‚Äôt have much of a belly, but it was nice and roomy to fit a hoody underneath. Only suggestion is to include at least one inner pocket.