Crafted in our signature water-repellent Navigator fabric, this minimalistic style is one of our best sellers. With a flattering slim fit and pockets and belt loops inspired by classic denim, it's no surprise this is a fan fave!
- Water-repellent Navigator fabric with 3XDRY® technology is breathable, fast drying, and repels water and dirt
- Our signature Navigator fabric is resilient and sustainably milled — Bluesign® certification means that it’s made with recycled water and responsible chemical use
- The moisture wicking interior keeps you dry and comfortable for anything your day throws at you
- Featuring a signature stretch waistband for extra flexibility and comfort, raised slightly higher in the back to keep you covered
- Inseam gusset for easy movement
- Hidden zipper at back for keys and cards
- Hidden waistband pocket engineered for your phone to lay flat against your body, reducing bulk
- Reflectivity hidden under the cuff for visibility at night
- Locking zipper at fly for a no-slip closure
- Utility belt loop to hang your keys
51% Cotton, 44% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Tapered Leg
- Inseam: Full - 31" Tall - 33"
- Our Navigator styles may relax slightly with wear—if you're in between sizes, consider sizing down for a comfortable fit long term
Model is 5'8"
Wearing size 6
- SHSandy H.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoRide pants‚Ä¶.
I bought two pairs two years ago and wear them interchangeably for work. I decided to get 4 pairs this year: two more pairs for work and two lighter colours for weekend use. The style this year is different from two years ago. They‚Äôre a bit longer and actually nicer looking. The fabric feels so very soft to wear. The pants are stretchy and so comfortable. I‚Äôm so glad I got extra pairs for not at work too! Not sure why cannot choose that I bought size 4. The sizes come in numbers not letters.
- FFFrances F.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Pants for Work
These pants look great and easy to care for. My go-to for working in the office or meeting with clients. I wish they come in a petite inseam.
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy new fav!
The navigator pants fit me so well. I am 5‚Äô3‚Äù and 130 pounds and the six is perfect. So many compliments.
- AGAbbie G.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI just love your clothing!
I just love your clothing! Thanks!
- LLLynda L.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect fit !
Perfect fit !