Short Winter Puffer Jacket
A super warm puffer coat insulated with our brand new lightweight vegan down.
- Recycled Polyester outer shell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® Thermaplume insulation feels just like real feathers
- Cozy hand pockets, lined with a brushed tricot fabric for extra softness
- Finished with an insulated storm flap over the front zip plus a cozy knit at the cuffs to keep the drafts out
100% Recycled Polyester shell and insulation
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low with tennis balls to fluff it up
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is wearing size S
- KKaroI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWarm and cozy
Immediately loved how soft and warm this coat is. I live in Washington state where winters tend to be milder, so I usually just wear a Patagonia jacket and sweater. But this jacket is much warmer and feels great. I think it runs true to size to slightly big. I‚Äôm 5‚Äô2‚Äù, 145 lbs and purchased a medium. It‚Äôs a little big on me but it‚Äôs what I wanted for thicker sweaters and comfort.
- CBCharlene B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this jacket!
Love the feel, fit and look of this jacket so much! Fits true to size or maybe even a little big (room for a sweater underneath!) lighter weight puffer perfect for West Coast winter!
- HHeideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFlattering fit, .
Just received this wonderfully warm jacket today; medium is the right fit ( I am usually a size 10), love the cedar color.
- NBNatalia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI Like It!
I love how this coat isn't heavy, but it's still warm. I just recently bought it, so I haven't extensively tested it in stupidly cold Edmonton temperatures yet (I did wear it in -9C yesterday briefly, however), and I haven't tried washing it yet, but so far so good. I'm 140 lbs., 5'4", and usually buy size small, and this coat has plenty of room for a hoody/sweater underneath. I also found it reasonably priced compared to similar items from other competing brands. I like the way it looks... I don't feel like I am the Michelin Man or anything as sometimes happens with puffer style coats.
- MMelissaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful &; Warm = Perfect!
Perfect jacket for colder winter months. Usually a size S and purchased true to size.