We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together
As the E-Commerce Catalogue Merchandiser you will maximize and drive sales by strategically planning the online positioning of our product, effectively managing inventory, and identifying opportunities by analyzing results. You will be required to develop strong product knowledge, and follow product sales and inventory throughout the season (both in-shop and online).
- Manage the merchandising of the Kit and Ace online catalogue – including sorting, navigation, categorization, filters, and search
- Promote and position the product online in conjunction with sales, investments, and inventory
- Work closely with the product team to ensure all products are published in-line with our weekly product drops
- Work with in-shop Merchandising and Product Management to ensure the merchandising of the Kit and Ace online store seamlessly reflects the merchandising of our shops
- Ensure relevant items and trends are brought to the front of the site to increase visibility, sales and aesthetic point of view
- Implement merchandising strategies for cross-selling and up-selling within the product catalogue
- Understand and analyze sales reports and analytics to reposition categories and product, ultimately providing a shopping experience that saves people time
- Identify sales driving opportunities and work with other E-commerce areas to ultimately create a world-class product catalogue
- Assist in pre-season E-commerce product planning by participating in meetings with designers and product managers
- Identify system enhancements and creative solutions to current system limitations
- Responsible for developing strong product knowledge
- Responsible for developing a strong understanding of pre-season, mid-season, and post-season sales and inventory
- Subject-matter expert of online merchandising, with a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace
- 2+ years experience in E-commerce Merchandising of a seasonal product assortment of 200+
- Apparel E-commerce merchandising an asset
- Experience working with an e-commerce administrative system
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud an asset
- Must be analytical and business-minded
- Know your way around a computer, especially Excel
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to find creative solutions for system limitations
- Driven by deadlines and have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional team
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: E-Commerce, Business Analyst
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works Closely with: IT Team, Product Team
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how you move in your city, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!