We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
Kit and Ace is a contemporary luxury brand founded in Vancouver. We design products and experiences that save people time. We live, design, fit, test and progress on Canada’s West Coast, but we gather luxury globally – from Japan, Italy, China or San Francisco – as long as we know it is the best. We are committed to integrity, and to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just perfect t-shirts – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
As the Junior Travel Coordinator you will be responsible for the efficient day to day coordination of all national and international travel requests for Kit and Ace employees.
- Support in the management of the day-to-day travel requests of all Kit and Ace employees
- Coordinate, arrange and book air travel, transportation and accommodations.
- Coordinate accommodations for employees during any flight cancellations and re-book travel when required.
- Stay in communication with all traveling employees and ensuring they are aware of any changes throughout the process.
- Support Executives and Senior Management with any business related expenses.
- Train new employees on the Kit and Ace travel process and procedures.
- Work closely with HR Generalist to ensure travelers have the proper travel paperwork including travel visas.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key vendors.
- Assist all traveling employees with their monthly travel expenses.
- Other general office related duties as directed.
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal oriented, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1+ years working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment or 2 years in an administrative role
- Domestic and international travel booking experience is essential
- Ideal candidate will have a 2 year Travel Diploma from a recognized institute
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to provide support and resolve issues
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel is required
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Ability to use judgement and offer guidance with all confidential issues
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, empathy and work ethic
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
Reports to: Administration Manager
Working Team: Administration Team
Works Closely with: All other departments
Compensation: Let's talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!