As the Community Coordinator you will be responsible for being the connector between our Showrooms and our Brand team, listening to the needs of our showrooms and delivering solutions.
This role ensures that the Showrooms are given the support and tools they need so that the Kit and Ace brand shows up in the right places at the right time in support of a global conversation.
- Performance of metrics in regards to brand awareness and brand health
- Meeting targeted sales plan for both Ecommerce and Retail
- Meeting targeted traffic goals for both Ecommerce and Retail
- Support Community Manager and work with the Community Leads to understand their individual market needs and support initiatives through tools, guidance and collaboration
- Maintain and organize the Community team calendar, project planner, and asset folder
- Support development and briefing of all creative assets within the Community team
- Oversee, coordinate and organize all external showroom brand briefs as they relate to the needs of their community assets to allocate projects and timelines
- Coordinate and liaise with vendors for support in the production of assets
- Monitor market initiatives ROI and work in collaboration with the Community Manager to update and propose new community initiative
- Support in the execution of the Ambassador program and execution working in collaboration with District Directors
- Support in the execution of a Community based mindfulness program across all Showrooms that connects the Kit and Ace brand to mindfulness
- Supports in the creation and execution of community calendar tools and cadence supporting District Directors through quarterly review process
All other tasks as reasonably directed.
KEY INTERNAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Brand and Community Senior Manager
- Community Lead
- Retail Leadership - District Directors
COMPETENCIES AND KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Smart, intelligent, fun, goal orientated, and driven by integrity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Well connected and have strong networking skills.
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- Well-developed prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback.
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate effectively.
- Experience with project management software.
- Knowledge of print production is an asset.
- Lead and motivating others.
- Anticipate risk and opportunities.
- Embrace ambiguity and champion solutions.
- Encourage an open, honest and positive team environment.