This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, you are responsible for leveraging marketing technology to lead the development, implementation and optimization of processes related to the set up, reporting and execution of digital campaigns. You are someone who thinks analytically and creatively to optimize performance. In this role you will work closely with the digital marketing team and external partners to efficiently launch, track and evaluate campaigns. This is a role for a self-starter, capable of working cross-functionally to accomplish large goals.
- Ensure adherence to guidelines for consistent data quality, campaign tag management, website pixeling, and mitigate discrepancies
- Manage technical aspects of marketing operations systems including testing, QA and troubleshooting
- Manage effective communication with publishers and partners to ensure accurate campaign setup, tracking, launch and consistent on-pace delivery
- Analyze paid media campaign performance including delivery, testing results, click and conversion rates, and implement regular optimizations to contribute to Ecommerce revenue targets
- Create and manage regular reporting on digital marketing KPIs against goals to monitor efficient spending of marketing dollars and enable digital marketing channels to optimize channel strategies
- Liaison with Brand, Ecommerce and technical teams to implement marketing operations updates
- Manage list segmentation and develop segmentation strategies to optimize engagement – ultimately, getting the right message to the right person at the right time
- Create and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing operations role
- Background working in retail or eCommerce preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate results and strategy to multiple teams, including external partners
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills are required
- Fluent at running reports and interpreting data with ability to provide actionable customer behavior insight for future campaigns
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
Reports to: Digital Media and Marketing Manager
Working Team: E-Commerce
Type: Permanent, full-time
Compensation: Lets talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.