This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be testing NetSuite enhancements or the integration of NetSuite with other systems. You will translate business and technical requirements into test cases and perform the testing. You will collaborate with the development team on issues resolution.
- Collaborate with IT and the business teams in the design and development of new functionality in an agile development environment
- Translate business requirements and technical specs to build test cases
- Test ERP and ecommerce applications to ensure they adhere to the requirements
- Actively participate in sprint reviews, ensuring that estimated development efforts for tasks are accurate and achievable, indicating any potential barriers or concerns to implementation
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups, detailing successes and barriers with regards to day-to-day activities
- Collaborate with local and/or outsourced development teams in the development of enhancements or components to interface NetSuite with other systems via the Enterprise Service Bus
- Collaborate with internal and external IT developers, to accurately document and resolve system issues
- If necessary, provide operational support during a transitional period after deploying new functionality
- Diagnose application issues when they arise and, based on severity/impact, support to resolution
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- 3+ years of experience testing an ERP or ecommerce application. NetSuite experience is an asset
- Experience in Supply Chain or Retail is very valuable
- Experience integrating with an Enterprise Service Bus is an asset, experience with Mulesoft is extra points!
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to translate business speak to technical jargon and vice versa
- Results oriented and focused on quality
- Strong organizational skills
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
Reports to: QA Lead
Working Team: IT Team
Works Closely with: IT mostly and other teams as required.
Type: Contractor, 6 months
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!