This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
The brand and market team is responsible for leading brand expression. We create systems that materialize our brand culture through both visual and physical experiences for our guests.
To produce innovative brand experiences that drive traffic into showrooms and build long term brand equity.
As the Brand and Market Analyst you will be responsible for developing and managing the brand analytics processes, systems, and insights to determine ROI on the various brand activations, programs, and initiatives globally. This role ensures that the Kit and Ace brand continually tests and improves brand programs and offers insights on how to improve activations.
Success in this role is is balanced across 4 main pillars: Process, Communication, Facilitation and Administration.
Research: Collect and catalogue brand and market initiative metrics, sales results and competitive research.
Analysis: Analyze available market data to provide customer trend and market insights that will guide future market strategies, brand initiative investments, and optimize brand awareness in market.
Communication: Communicate recommendations across key brand stakeholders to influence future key business decisions and market strategies.
- Maintain, collect, compile, and ensure by-when’s are met for all global post mortems and input them into the ROI analysis
- Implement data collection and catalogue systems that ensures data accuracy
- Seek out reputable market data to benchmark future decisions
- Develop end-to-end brand analysis and ROI processes that examine brand awareness, traffic, sales, social sentiment and relate to it to our brand activities
- Implement innovative analytical solutions to identify patterns, trends, and best practices
- Analyze traffic, sales and awareness metrics against in market brand initiatives
- Use market insights to present wins and learnings, making recommendations on a go forth basis
- Collect and track brand readiness triggers for future real state expansion
- Bring growth hacking to community and retail building - find innovative ways and best practices to grow brand awareness, sales, and traffic
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly ROI dashboards that drive brand team and executive team decisions and insights
- Develop insights based on data that can be applied to our brand teams globally
- Host monthly ROI and insights roundtable meetings
- Support the Global Brand and Market team in analytical projects
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1-2 years of experience analytical marketing roles
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business, Economics, or Statistics preferred
- Lives, breathes, and thrives off of data and analytics
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem solving skills - a data wizard!
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point/Keynote
- Passion, knowledge, and experience in innovative marketing and experiential campaigns
- Stay on top of emerging global trends and tactics in brand, marketing, and fashion to provide strategic insight and recommendations to new ways of building brand and community
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Global Brand and Market Director
Working Team: Brand and Market Team
Works Closely with: Market Directors, Showroom Operations, Ecomm
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!