We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As Brand Photography Creative Project Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination, planning and delivery of all Brand Photography assets. You are a passionate communicator and organizer who thrive at working cross-functionally. You will work with the Brand Photography team in Brand directly. You will also work in partnership with other departments.
- Work closely with Brand Operations Specialist and Brand Operations Project Manager in in planning, scheduling, maintaining the internal brand creative team calendar and ensuring deliverables are met
- Supporting development of all creative assets within the brand creative team
- Brand Photography liaison within the brand creative team
- Oversee, coordinate and organize all internal Brand Creative brand briefs (between Ecommerce, Social Media, Digital Marketing and Brand) and work with Brand creative team managers to allocate projects and timelines (as related to editorials, social media campaigns, digital marketing newsletters, etc.)
- Manage the relationships with all internal teams and external vendors involved with Brand Photography and working with brand creative graphics to ensure that all necessary artwork is completed and submitted
- Support and assist e-commerce and brand with organizing logistics for the deliveries of visual content
- Brand liaison between Brand Operations and Ecommerce Operations
- Support communication and by-whens between Brand, Ecommerce and Development teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own through goal setting and personal responsibility
- Keen knowledge of competitive landscape
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless learner
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Competent in writing and editing
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Brand Visual Director
Working Team: Brand Photography Team
Works Closely with: all other departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!