This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As E-Commerce Product Content Merchandiser you are responsible for maximizing and driving sales by strategically planning and positioning product content across all digital channels. Duties will include pre-season planning of product content, during-season management of product content, and post-season analysis. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities mid-season by analyzing real-time results and reacting to the business needs. You should be organized, have a keen attention to detail, have a strong knowledge of the apparel marketplace, and very interested in fashion. It is also important that you are comfortable developing, reading, and analyzing reports. You will work closely with E-commerce, Product, and our Brand Team.
- Maximize and drive sales by strategically planning and positioning product content across all digital channels (Site content, email, social media, PR, and other Digital Marketing)
- Pre-Season planning of all product content based on investment, sales, and key products
- During-season execution of all product content – ensuring all expected product content is in market on the right channel at the right time
- Work closely with Online Merchandiser and Product Catalogue Specialist to ensure success of each product content piece in market
- Develop, understand, and present reports throughout the season to identify what worked and what didn’t
- Identify during-season product content opportunities that may have ben missed – identify the best channel for execution and follow through to completion
- Responsible for following online and offline sales closely
- Responsible for developing an understanding of the product catalogue: shot selection, categorization, and merchandising
- Participate in meetings with design and buyers to gain knowledge necessary to plan out the season, but also be reactive through the season
- Smart, intelligent, fun, goal oriented, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Proficient with Excel
- Retail and e-commerce experience is a bonus
- Google Analytics experience is a bonus
- Willingness to learn e-commerce administrative systems
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively receive feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: E-commerce Product Director
Working Team: E-Commerce
Works Closely with: Brand Team, Product Team
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!