This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Inventory Control Auditor for the Distribution Centre you will work 4-5 days a week at our DC currently located in Richmond, BC. While there you will perform daily comparisons between our ERP and 3PL warehouse management systems ensuring they remain in sync. You will provide all the administrative and transactional support required for our Inventory Control and Logistics Teams. You will audit inbound and outbound transfers for accuracy, track and report findings. You will perform bin location audits and review cycle count results as well as conduct follow up on the results to aid in determining “root cause” corrections. You will make suggestions to improve performance and provide strong attention to detail as it relates to inventory. You have strong organizational skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ensure complete and accurate data flow between the 3PL and Kit and Ace systems
- Ensure data integrity of the warehouse inventory mirrors the inventory on the WMS
- Identify discrepancies and gaps and proactively communicate issues
- Process inventory adjustments as per company process
- Follow process controls to ensure stock integrity and accuracy
- Maintain a daily sync between ERP and 3PL
- Collect and verify data in relation to On-Time delivery and order accuracy
- Audit inbound and outbound shipments
- Audit cycle count results
- Participate in DC inventory counts and help reduce inventory shrink
- Manage execution and accuracy of any inventory pullbacks, returns and damages at the DC
- Use analytical skills and judgement to solve problems
- Frequently deal with complex issues that require in-depth evaluation
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1 – 3 years of specific data entry experience, proven speed and accuracy
- 1 – 3 years of inventory experience (retail or DC preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Office applications
- Conscientious, strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Be a strategic leader by identifying problems and seeking solutions
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge an asset
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Must be able to work cooperatively in an open environment
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense, initiative and sound judgement
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Manager, Inventory Control
Working Team: Inventory Control Team
Works Closely with: All business departments
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!