We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Receptionist you will be responsible for providing the first point of contact and warmly welcome all visitors to the Kit and Ace corporate office. You will be the first impression of Kit and Ace.
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate party
- Answer any inquiries about kit and ace
- Take and relay messages as may be required
- Ensure reception area is professionally presented, tidy and welcoming
- Greet visitors warmly and ensure they are comfortable
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms for all employees
- Manage and update meeting room calendars
- Coordinate daily mail flow in and out of the office, including outbound shipping and coordination of couriers
- Perform general office administration duties
- Manage petty cash
- Reconcile cooperate credit cards
- Manage the use of cooperate taxi vouchers
- Other general office related duties as directed
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Ability to use judgement and offer guidance with all confidential issues
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Encourage a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Administration Manager
Working Team: Administration Team
Works Closely with: All other departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let's talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!