We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Inventory Control Coordinator you will provide clerical and data entry support for our business as part of the inventory control team. You will provide all the administrative and transactional support required to maintain our inventory health. You have strong attention to detail as well as organizational skills and problem solving capabilities. This position reports into the Director of Asset Integrity and works closely with logistics, allocations, product and falls under the finance department.
- Ensure complete and accurate data flow between the 3PL and Kit and Ace systems daily
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy between what is reflected in DC WMS and what is physically in the warehouse inventory
- Monitor the health of inventory, identify discrepancies and proactively track and communicate issues
- Process inventory adjustments for finished goods and raw materials as per company process
- Follow process controls to ensure inventory integrity and accuracy is tracked and reported
- Update inbound shipment tracking and reporting metrics
- Collect and verify data in relation to On-Time delivery, order accuracy, stock outs and negative On-Hands
- Review and document inventory movements related to Brand marketing events
- Support scheduled count activities such as cycle counts, full counts, pullbacks and product transfers
- Provide administration support to the Logistics and Inventory Control team
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1 – 3 years of specific data entry experience, proven speed and accuracy
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Office applications
- Conscientious, strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge an asset
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Must be able to work cooperatively in an open environment
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense, initiative and sound judgement
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Manager, Inventory Control
Working Team: Inventory Control Team
Works Closely with: All business departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!