We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Pre-Production Temp, you will support the communication between Kit & Ace and the Kit and Ace Liaison Office. You are a high-functioning, multi-task professional who has an understanding of product commercialization.
- Support the Pre-Production team with all administrative duties in an effort to achieve the department targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Design, Development, Raw Materials, Tech Design & Quality to support the pre-production process
- Facilitate the pre-production process by liaising with cross functional teams to meet the Go to Shop deadlines
- Assist with gathering data to analyze costs, order booking timing and quality concerns throughout the pre-production development process; support the Pre-Production Manager on implementation
- Assist with gathering and analyzing vendor performance, to support the vendor strategy created by the Pre-Production Manager
- Support POD meetings with cross functional teams in an administrative function
- Support team with Purchase Orders, including all updates and revisions
- Support team with the resolution of claims, liabilities, dispositions & vendor disputes in an timely and professional manner
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience apparel Sourcing / Production
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, empathy and work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Encourage a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Pre-Production Manager
Working Team: Production team
Works Closely with: All other business departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!